After working with thousands of successful guys… and more millionaires than I can count…
I can tell you for certain that they judge a lot of “everyday” situations differently than the average person.
And one of the ways they view things differently is how they determine “costs.”
In this video, I’ll demonstrate this for you using the cost of Netflix as an example.
You might think that it’s just 19 bucks a month…
But after you discover the way millionaires view it, you’ll never look at it the same way again.
Give it a watch and see for yourself.
And if you like this one and find it valuable, be sure to check out some of the other videos on this channel.
You’ll find other short videos as well as full-length podcasts designed to help men reduce stress and anxiety, have better relationships with their partners and kids, earn heaps more money, and have a bunch of fun along the way.
P.S. Be sure to check out some of the additional resources listed below!
- Learn more about my coaching, how you and thousands of other legends like yourself can change your life for the better: https://jcfcoaching.com/
- Stay on track with your progress with us: https://www.facebook.com/JCF-Support-Team-532089067167965
- Join our Facebook Group and meet like-minded individuals: https://www.facebook.com/groups/highperformancemen
- Beat stress and anxiety, sleep better and wake up a savage everyday through breathwork: https://jcfcoaching.kartra.com/page/AlleviateAnxietyNow
- Learn more about the Hierarchy of Health: https://jcfcoaching.kartra.com/page/hierarchy_of_health
- Do you want to reach your Summit: https://jcfcoaching.kartra.com/page/summit