Men who are successful in career or business often don’t get to spend as much time with their families as they’d like to.
And it’s no mystery why that is.
They’re simply too BUSY.
But when you stop to look at what you’re busy with…
OFTEN — your time is being stolen by heaps of unimportant tasks.
This is exactly what happened to me a few years back.
And even to this day, if I’m not careful, I still get caught up running around putting too much effort into unimportant tasks.
But in this video, I’ll reveal three questions I use to suss out whether a task is important, if I should do it, and if it’s going to be stealing time I should be spending with my family.
Once you have these at your disposal, you’ll find it a lot easier to prioritize your work and not waste time on the unimportant.
So give it a watch, learn the questions yourself, commit them to memory…
And watch as you inevitably free up some much needed time to spend with your family.
- Learn more about my coaching, how you and thousands of other legends like yourself can change your life for the better: https://jcfcoaching.com/
- Stay on track with your progress with us: https://www.facebook.com/JCF-Support-Team-532089067167965
- Join our Facebook Group and meet like-minded individuals: https://www.facebook.com/groups/highperformancemen
- Beat stress and anxiety, sleep better and wake up a savage everyday through breathwork: https://jcfcoaching.kartra.com/page/AlleviateAnxietyNow
- Learn more about the Hierarchy of Health: https://jcfcoaching.kartra.com/page/hierarchy_of_health
- Do you want to reach your Summit: https://jcfcoaching.kartra.com/page/summit