I was my own worst enemy.
I would ignore my anxiety, depression and bipolar disorder, because I kept telling myself to power through, and that I’ll be a success in everyone’s eyes if I hit my summit.
But I was dead wrong..
I let myself go in the process. I did not let myself get the rest that I deserved. I made my health the least of my priorities and I burned myself out.
I don’t want you to repeat the same shit mistakes I made .
Achieving our summits and long term success are everything.
But there’s a sustainable way around this without putting our health, relationships and sanity on the line.
Press play for this week’s episode of The Daily Dose. I will tell you exactly how you can do all that in just a minute
See you in there, legends.
- Learn more about my coaching, how you and thousands of other legends like yourself can change your life for the better: https://jcfcoaching.com/
- Stay on track with your progress with us: https://www.facebook.com/JCF-Support-Team-532089067167965
- Join our Facebook Group and meet like-minded individuals: https://www.facebook.com/groups/highperformancemen
- Beat stress and anxiety, sleep better and wake up a savage everyday through breathwork: https://jcfcoaching.kartra.com/page/AlleviateAnxietyNow
- Learn more about the Hierarchy of Health: https://jcfcoaching.kartra.com/page/hierarchy_of_health
- Do you want to reach your Summit: https://jcfcoaching.kartra.com/page/summit