When I had anxiety, I used to question myself with every single thing that I did.
I just couldn’t interact in social situations
I would stutter, get shaky, and just act really really awkward.
It got to a point where I questioned
“Is there something wrong with me?”
And I know that this is a really f*cking massive issue for lots of you guys too.
The thing is, you can’t really beat anxiety.
You don’t just crush it one day and it goes away forever.
It’s a matter of putting in the work day in and day out to care for yourself.
If you’re suffering from anxiety, here are a couple of things that I do myself which are very effective.
These tips are not just about controlling your mind but hacking your body as well.
Wanna be a pro at taking charge of your health? Give me a minute to get you started.
See you in there, legends.
- Learn more about my coaching, how you and thousands of other legends like yourself can change your life for the better: https://jcfcoaching.com/
- Stay on track with your progress with us: https://www.facebook.com/JCF-Support-Team-532089067167965
- Join our Facebook Group and meet like-minded individuals: https://www.facebook.com/groups/highperformancemen
- Beat stress and anxiety, sleep better and wake up a savage everyday through breathwork: https://jcfcoaching.kartra.com/page/AlleviateAnxietyNow
- Learn more about the Hierarchy of Health: https://jcfcoaching.kartra.com/page/hierarchy_of_health
- Do you want to reach your Summit: https://jcfcoaching.kartra.com/page/summit