Have you ever caught yourself thinking terrible things about yourself
Like you’re not good enough
That you don’t deserve to make more money
Have good relationships
Get jacked and shredded
All those amazing things you desire in life?
If you have, then you most probably have Impostor Syndrome.
Now hang on, no need to be ashamed of that.
Because I used to have that too.
Sure I was the hardest worker
But the way I would process my self-talk and how I thought about myself
Completely backfired on everything I was working hard to succeed in.
Sounds pretty f*cked up right?
You see, we are our number one cheerleader and instigator.
If we want to change the way we live our lives
Then we need to change the way we deal with ourselves.
The first thing we need to remember if we want to beat Impostor Syndrome is that t if we were truly an impostor
If we were truly taking the piss
Then we wouldn’t have a single doubt about ourselves.
The next two are about evaluating the way we deal with stress and anxiety
And getting clear about our intentions and purpose in life.
If that still sounds a little vague, all you need to do now is click on the play button to watch the full episode
So we can finally overcome that bloody Impostor Syndrome for good.
Look forwards to helping you out.
- Learn more about my coaching, how you and thousands of other legends like yourself can change your life for the better: https://jcfcoaching.com/
- Stay on track with your progress with us: https://www.facebook.com/JCF-Support-Team-532089067167965
- Join our Facebook Group and meet like-minded individuals: https://www.facebook.com/groups/highperformancemen
- Beat stress and anxiety, sleep better and wake up a savage everyday through breathwork: https://jcfcoaching.kartra.com/page/AlleviateAnxietyNow
- Learn more about the Hierarchy of Health: https://jcfcoaching.kartra.com/page/hierarchy_of_health
- Do you want to reach your Summit: https://jcfcoaching.kartra.com/page/summit