Stretching is a good way to relax.
But we might want to step that up when we apply the right way of breathing.
Because no matter how much we stretch and we’re not breathing properly
We just go back to being as stiff as we were before.
Whenever we’re stressed our muscles react by becoming really really tight.
We develop cramps, we become susceptible to injury.
And if you’ve been following my videos,
You’ll know that I’ve talked a lot about the nervous system and how it
Affects every single part of our body.
Our nervous system regulates our muscles and how tight they are
And breathing is good way to help balance the nervous system
What we can do is something I’m a huge fan of called Box Breathing Technique
It simply is a routine of inhale-hold-exhale-hold at 4 seconds in each step
And repeated three times or more.
Try standing up tall on the inhale and the first hold
And on the exhale we bend from our waist,
Keeping our back straight as we gently reach for our toes.
We’ll notice a massive difference if we apply this breathing technique
We can also apply box breathing in other ways we stretch our muscles.
Hope this helped you out, lads.
- Learn more about my coaching, how you and dozens of other superstars like yourself can change your life for the better: https://jcfcoaching.com/
- Stay on track with your progress with us: https://www.facebook.com/JCF-Support-Team-532089067167965
- Join our Facebook Group and meet like-minded individuals: https://www.facebook.com/groups/highperformancemen
- Beat stress and anxiety, sleep better and wake up a savage everyday through breathwork: https://jcfcoaching.kartra.com/page/AlleviateAnxietyNow
- Learn more about the Hierarchy of Health: https://jcfcoaching.kartra.com/page/hierarchy_of_health
- Do you want to reach your Summit: https://jcfcoaching.kartra.com/page/summit