When we think of weight loss, we think the first step is to stop eating.
But the truth is…
It’s not just the amount of food we end up devouring.
It doesn’t start where we start rationing our daily calorie intake
Because that works, too, mind you,
But the first step lies on the one thing you can control:
Be that as it may, getting your mindset where you need it to be is not a walk in the park.
Have you ever purchased something out of a whim?
Were there objections you needed to get past, often overwhelming, in little time that you just shrugged and said, “ah, what the hell”?
Apparently, our subconscious is just as strong-willed as our conscious mind.
When we let ourselves go, our subconscious takes over and it starts feeding on our desires.
Then we start to gobble up one plateful after another… after another… after another.
We don’t just love the taste of food.
We’re consuming massive amounts of calories because it’s been in the deepest, darkest compartment of our desires.
You already know where this is going, but just in case I need to spell it out to you: weight gain.
I’ll let you in on a secret.
If you want to break out of this prison of overwhelming desires,
The first step is simple: JUST BREATHE.
Before you raise an eyebrow, don’t. Research backs this fact.
Studies have shown a correlation between breathing exercises and decreased appetite, which, needless to say, ultimately leads to weight loss.
When you breathe, you start to feel more relaxed.
When you’re relaxed, you start to become more present and aware, and your focus becomes clearer
Everything just drastically changes, and you eventually just forget-
Forget about your cravings, your hunger, your utter disregard for calories.
Just being here, in the moment, gives you the presence of mind that will lead you away from unconscious habits.
You’ll see you’ll start to be successful in your weight loss journey.
Hope this helps.
- Learn more about my coaching, how you and dozens of other superstars like yourself can change your life for the better: https://jcfcoaching.com/
- Stay on track with your progress with us: https://www.facebook.com/JCF-Support-Team-532089067167965
- Join our Facebook Group and meet like-minded individuals: https://www.facebook.com/groups/highperformancemen
- Beat stress and anxiety, sleep better and wake up a savage everyday through breathwork: https://jcfcoaching.kartra.com/page/AlleviateAnxietyNow
- Learn more about the Hierarchy of Health: https://jcfcoaching.kartra.com/page/hierarchy_of_health