I love the smell of coffee,
Everytime I walk past one I can’t help but take a good whiff of it.
I used to not be able to walk past the smell without caving in… I was hooked
But I was getting these jitters, the caffeine would poke my anxiety with a stick,
And my attention would be all over the place.
That’s when I decided to quit my coffee habit for good.
You see, coffee is a pretty f*cking strong drug that a lot of guys are hooked on
It may seem harmless and all, but in reality, having caffeine in the body is not good at all.
Caffeine decreases our ability to focus, have a good night’s rest, it also triggers our anxiety.
It’s like our brain goes a million miles per minute when we’re on it.
A lot of us are tricked into thinking that drinking coffee will boost our energy whenever we’re feeling tired in the morning.
But then we end up feeling like crap, because caffeine takes us on a wild up and down swing
Of picking us up really, really high, only to crash back down.
That’s because caffeine stays in our bodies from 6 -12 hours making it difficult for us to sleep well at night.
Especially when we consume large amounts of it.
If want to be performing at our peak consistently, and you happen to be a big coffee drinker like I was,
We either need to quit cold turkey, drastically minimize our caffeine intake.
Or if the taste and smell of coffee is something we actually like, we can try switching to decaf.
That way we still get to enjoy the taste without the buzz, our dopamines come down,
And we can easily put our focus 100% on crushing our goals in life.
Hope this helps you out
- Learn more about my coaching, how you and dozens of other superstars like yourself can change your life for the better: https://jcfcoaching.com/
- Stay on track with your progress with us: https://www.facebook.com/JCF-Support-Team-532089067167965
- Join our Facebook Group and meet like-minded individuals: https://www.facebook.com/groups/highperformancemen
- Learn more about the Hierarchy of Health: https://jcfcoaching.kartra.com/page/access
- Learn more about identifying your Summit: https://jcfcoaching.kartra.com/page/summit