Should you go on a regular fasting just to lose weight?
My answer to this one is simply no.
Intermittent fasting is also believed to increase our life expansion other than fat loss but it’s still missing the bigger picture.
Because it all comes down to how much energy we’re burning versus how much energy we’re putting in.
We can’t burn a lot of fat if we’re hardly eating, that’s creating a calorie deficit.
Fasting is also not good when we are under a lot of stress, because stress makes us put on more weight.
Our sympathetic nervous system or our “fight-or-flight” nervous system, produces high levels of cortisol when we don’t eat.
Cortisol is actually good in aiding us to lose weight, but too much of it does the total opposite.
But if there is anything that intermittent fasting can be good for, it would be for dopamine fasting.
When a person eats sugar and certain foods, sniffs from a baggy, gets a Facebook Like, has sex.
Or does anything that is pleasurable and rewarding,
Our body releases a neurotransmitter called dopamine which we can easily remember as the “molecule of more”.
On the flipside, too much of dopamine can lead to addiction and that’s where fasting comes to save the day.
If we want a far more effective way of weight loss without the side effects,
we need to focus on the primary functions of our bodies that you’ll learn much about in the Hierarchy of Health.
When we get those bad boys performing at a high level, that’s the time the weight loss gets easier
And fasting won’t be an option either.
Hope this helps. Cheers.
- Learn more about my coaching, how you and dozens of other superstars like yourself can change your life for the better: https://jcfcoaching.com/
- Stay on track with your progress with us: https://www.facebook.com/JCF-Support-Team-532089067167965
- Join our Facebook Group and meet like-minded individuals: https://www.facebook.com/groups/highperformancemen
- Learn more about the Hierarchy of Health: https://jcfcoaching.kartra.com/page/access
- Learn more about identifying your Summit: https://jcfcoaching.kartra.com/page/summit