|Exercise Order||Exercise||Reps||Working Sets||Rest (seconds)||Tempo|
|A1||Cable External Rotation||10-12||5||30||2111|
|A2||Supported Dumbbell T-Raise||10-12||5||30||2111|
|B1||Standing Barbell Shoulder Press||4-6||4||10||2010|
|B2||Dumbbell Shoulder Press||6-8||4||10||2010|
|B3||Dumbbell Lateral Raise||10-12||4||10||3010|
|B4||Barbell Front Raise||10-12||4||10||3010|
|B5||Bent Over Dumbbell Lateral Raise||12-15||4||10||4010|
|B6||Cable Lateral Raise||12-15||4||90||4010|
- The letter on exercise order tells you what order to do the exercise. So the A superset is first and you will do A1 before A2
- The First number (as in 2010) is the amount of time you should take to perform the Eccentric portion, or, the lowering of the weight or exercise.
- The Third number (as in 2010) is the amount of time you should take to perform the Concentric portion or the raising of the exercise or weight. An X indicates as fast as possible, i.e. explosive (but still maintaining good form).
- The Second number (as in 2010) is the amount of time to hold the weight/pause at the bottom of the exercise.
- The Fourth number (as in 2010) is the amount of time to hold the weight/pause at the top of the exercise.
- Using 2010, you would perform a 2 second eccentric portion (lowering the weight), no pause at the bottom, a one second concentric portion and no pause at the top.
- The cable external exercise is explained here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3PbNvrhFW4
- The supported dumbbell T-Raise is explained here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogPeIJ5rSEg