What does it take for your company to make about 1.2 Million Dollars/mnth, while keeping your team happy and high performing as you are?
My guest for this episode James Sackl has the recipe for that secret sauce! He is the CEO of his own company Sales Sniper and they are making a killing out of what they do. He has a strong work ethic that reverberates across his team, he’s got massive balls to tell it like it is– and it works for him!
I happen to have first hand experience on this and I just had to have him on my podcast. So plug those headphones and get to know this beast of a successful individual!
- What you need to know about Sales Sniper [00:00]
- Revealing James Sackl’s code of success [03:15]
- What it takes to build a dream team for your business [05:27]
- The ABCs of investing in your team [12:17]
- Champion mindset: winners are made not born [14:57]
- Sales is a superpower and a responsibility [18:31]
- How to deal with fear and rejection that come with the job [24:01]
- Failures and other factors that hold us back from achieving greatness [25:13]
- Congruence or congruency is the word of the day [28:54]
- Sales is leadership in business and in everyday life [31:28]
- Success is putting the ego aside, setting the standards, and doing the work [35:13]
- James Sackl on discovering progress through the JCF program [44:15]
- Key advice on leadership and how to make your business break bank [53:01]
- Learn more about my coaching, how you and dozens of other superstars like yourself can change your life for the better: https://jcfcoaching.com/
- Stay on track with your progress with us: https://www.facebook.com/JCF-Support-Team-532089067167965
- Get to know more about Sales Sniper https://salessniper.net/
About My Guest
James Sackl is the CEO and co-founder of Sales Sniper, a sales agency specialising in high ticket sales, sales system building and training. They are one of the 30 fastest growing companies in the world. James is also formerly a performance coach for elite athletes with a savage talent for selling.