Have you ever met a bloke who just ticks off boxes when it comes to winning in life?
I have, and his name is Neil Gibb.
He’s a property investor who sailed across the Pacific from England to Australia to set up his business here.
Neil is a high performing dude who started off as an electrician…. to now making millions for his property investment company in Perth.
While maintaining solid relationships with his wife, his community, his team..
Taking care of his health and looking really good while doing it
He’s also a client of JCF, and my coaches can definitely attest that this guy’s a savage!
How does he do it??
Neil is big about self-care and how doing so significantly benefits other areas of his life.
He makes time for his marriage/personal life, encourages his staff to do the same and not to work themselves to death.
Which is important to the kind of lifestyle or hustle culture that society dictates for us these days.
A lot of guys struggle with achieving overall success, or having a sense of balance in their lives
And the reason why we do so is because we tend to put ourselves last.
I can definitely relate to this because putting my health first really did wonders for myself and my career.
So if this sounds familiar to you and you want to learn from a bloke who’s done it.
Get in this episode now, and hopefully this can help get you started on crossing off boxes in your list of goals in life.
- [01:27] From Middlesborough to Australia
- [02:39] Neil’s Papua New Guinea adventure
- [05:38] Breaking in the property investment business
- [09:51] Stopping to smell the roses every once in a while
- [13:30] Killing it with the JCF program
- [16:45] Let’s talk about a touchy subject like sex drive
- [19:55] Taking care of yourself changes your mindset and work life exponentially
- [23:37] Looking out for your team’s welfare is looking out for your business
- [27:05] A great point of view on leadership you need to know now
- [28:23] How to find the right business partner
- [30:26] Neil on what his summit is and how he plans to get there
- [33:41] Envisioning fatherhood in his future
[45:55] Reach out to Neil Gibb to learn more about property development
- Get to know more about Neil Gibb and The Perth Entrepreneurs Podcast on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/perthentrepreneurspodcast/ and the HMO Property Co at: https://www.thehmopropertyco.com/
- How to Lead by David M. Rubenstein: https://www.amazon.com/How-Lead-Greatest-Founders-Changers/dp/B0868X8J22
- Manhood by Steve Biddulph: https://www.amazon.com/Manhood-Steve-Biddulph/dp/0091894816
- Learn more about my coaching, how you and dozens of other superstars like yourself can change your life for the better: https://jcfcoaching.com/
- Stay on track with your progress with us: https://www.facebook.com/JCF-Support-Team-532089067167965
- Join our Facebook group and receive FREE information how you can slay through life like a savage: https://www.facebook.com/groups/highperformancemen
- Learn more about the Hierarchy of Health: https://jcfcoaching.kartra.com/page/access
About Our Guest
Neil Gibb is the Founder and Managing Director of HMO Property Co. a property investment company based in Perth that offers a higher yield to their clients compared to standard rentals. Neil is also the host of his own podcast The Perth Entrepreneurs Podcast where he interviews Perth entrepreneurs, and showcases how and why they took the leap of faith and followed their hearts into the land of entrepreneurship.
Thanks for tuning in! If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to like, subscribe and share this podcast. I’ll see you at the next one!