What does it really mean to be successful? And why are there some of us that struggle to do so?
Josh Hamilton is one of my JCF Mentors who once thought he wanted it all.
Exotic cars, hot chicks, the bling, fancy boats.. Basically he wanted the millionaire lifestyle.
Josh worked in the Med on a superyacht and that’s where he realized that the highlife wasn’t what he was aiming for.
He packed up his bags and headed back to New Zealand to be a teacher again and this time with a brand new outlook in life.
His experience enabled him to come up with a really cool perspective on success called The Hero’s Journey.
Josh breaks down the common issues men face in their pathway to success, where we get stuck and useful ways to overcome them.
And understand why some of us think the way that we do when it comes to money, and relationships, and what is really stopping us from meeting our fullest potential.
Josh is a really interesting bloke and I’m really grateful to have him on my team.
Hit the link now to listen to some sage advice that can possibly help you achieve success.
- [00:42] Getting to know about The Hero’s Journey
- [02:13] Where do our childhood dreams go?
- [07:21] Reflections on living & working in a superyacht
- [12:29] Returning home with a brand new perspective
- [14:49] What the education system can learn from The Hero’s Journey
- [18:51] Our evolution from being a kid into a adult
- [23:41] The difference between respond and reacting to a situation
- [28:22] Why some blokes find being broke more comfortable
- [31:53] How we can change our negative beliefs on money
- [34:23] The root cause of relationships that fail
- [37:24] Making our egos work for us
[44:54] How to chase fulfillment successfully
▪️ Learn more about my coaching, how you and dozens of other superstars like yourself can change your life for the better: https://jcfcoaching.com/
▪️ Stay on track with your progress with us: https://www.facebook.com/JCF-Support-Team-532089067167965
▪️ Join our Facebook group and receive FREE information how you can slay through life like a savage: https://www.facebook.com/groups/highperformancemen
▪️ Learn more about the Hierarchy of Health: https://jcfcoaching.kartra.com/page/access
About Our Guest
Josh Hamilton is a certified CHEK Professional, he specialises on in Corrective Exercise and High-performance Kinesiology. He is trained in assessment techniques and individualized application of exercise and exercise programs. Josh is also a proud JCF Mentor, and takes great fulfillment in helping men find what lights them up and the courage to be the hero in their own hero’s journey.