Matt Boon is one of the highest performing blokes I’ve met.
He served overseas as a tactical assault group sniper in the Australian Special Forces.
Since returning he has now built two of the fastest growing companies in the world – Sales Sniper and Seventh Level. They’re on track to do +$20M in revenue this year… and their company is just 18 months old.
The best part?
The reason for this astronomical growth is because of Matt’s philosophy around investing in his team and employees
Matt is simply legendary and I just had to have him in my podcast.
So get in here and tune in to the gospel according to Matt!
- Becoming a military sniper because it looks cool as f*ck [02:04]
- Variety, uniqueness, and ambition are the spice of life [07:35]
- Living life to the fullest by serving our purpose [11:13]
- How Matt gets the team to bust the moves [14:15]
- Fostering value driven service in the workplace [19:52]
- The three contributing factors to success [24:59]
- Filling the gap in the marketplace [25:44]
- Content, content, and more really good content [26:08]
- Optimising everyone’s skillsets [27:40]
- Envisioning the dream for Sales Sniper [33:01]
Learn more about my coaching, how you and dozens of other superstars like yourself can change your life for the better: https://jcfcoaching.com/
Stay on track with your progress with us: https://www.facebook.com/JCF-Support-Team-532089067167965
About My Guest
Matt Boon is the Founder of Sales Sniper and Seventh Level. Sales Sniper is one of the 30 fastest growing companies in the world, specialising in high ticket sales, sales system building and training. Matt is a former serviceman at the Special Forces and is no stranger to high performance.