They say wherever a man is prosperous comes a trade off because he can’t have it all.
That’s not the case for my guest in this episode, Marcus Nuutinen.
In a cutthroat industry like mining, Marcus runs a successful business with a great company environment. I got guys signing up to my program who ask about hooking them up with him!
On top of that, he’s in great shape, has an awesome partner, drives fast cars, he’s a competitive arm wrestler– whew! The list just goes on, mates.
There’s no area in his life that could be better, he almost sounds like he’s too good to be true.
Get in this episode to meet this high performance beast of a man!
- Marcus and his self-built empire Nortek Development [01:55]
- What does it take to win in a niche market? [05:40]
- Jack-shredded, successful business– how does he do it? [10:41]
- Secrets to keeping a consistently strong mindset and your ego in check [16:20]
- Managing egos in an industry where egos run high [19:40]
- The power of good communication in the workplace [23:13]
- The toxicity of the mining industry and how to beat it [26:29]
- One of a kind leadership and having it all [30:22]
- A passion for driving fast cars in the fast lane [32:16]
- Passing on a good mindset [41:38]
- Behind every high performance man is a great woman [48:33]
- The prototype of an awesome stepdad [51:56]
- Toxic masculinity is not masculinity [55:47]
- What makes a true blue strong man? [59:51]
- The long and short of it: three learnings for a successful business [1:03:21]
Learn more about my coaching, how you and dozens of other superstars like yourself can change your life for the better: https://jcfcoaching.com/
Stay on track with your progress with us: https://www.facebook.com/JCF-Support-Team-532089067167965
Learn more about growing your business with marcus Nuutinen at http://www.nortek.com.au
About My Guest
Marcus Nuutinen is the manager for Conveyors and Fixed Plants at Nortek Developments, one of the fastest growing mining companies in Australia. He is also the Lead Test Driver for Research & Development at Skelta Sports Cars, and does arm wrestling competitively.
Thanks for tuning in! If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to like, subscribe and share this podcast. I’ll see you at the next one!