How do you break free from a “rut” and shift to a state where you’re continuously improving in every area of life?
This episode is sure to open your eyes and let you walk away with some amazing insights.
In it, I interview one of our long-time clients, Kevin Timms, and he takes us through his journey at JCF coaching.
As you’ll learn, Kevin was doing pretty decent in business… but he felt like he wasn’t capable of growing or moving forward.
He was stressed, anxious, and weary of pursuing bigger opportunities.
In the face of challenges, Kevin found himself consistently retreating to what was “comfortable”… but that led to always feeling like he was just struggling to keep his head above water.
Finally, in a desperate moment, Kevin convinced himself “there has to be a better way.”
He proceeded to reach out to me (he’d been following for a little while) and we started working with him.
This episode shares his journey, and his biggest learning lessons along the way including:
- His new “base level” mentality that’s broken the continuous cycle of highs and lows in business and personal life.
- His biggest belief change and mental shift some would consider a bit “woo woo” and why it’s made a huge positive transformation in his attitude and motivation.
- A simple shift in his relationship to money that’s completely cured his stress around finances
- His improved emotional control and “lack of defensiveness” that’s radically improved his relationship with his wife
- His “Boundaries Hack” that’s allowed him to grow his business, while still having plenty of time and energy for his family
…and a whole lot more.
So don’t wait on this one…
Give it a watch today and enjoy.
- [01:34] Not hating life, just not really loving it.
- [07:17] When you’re doubting you, the whole world doubts you.
- [13:38] What the first 6 months is actually like
- [15:42] Don’t knock it before you try it
- [23:48] Good vibes are infectuous and so are making changes
- [29:17] Balancing the provider complex and time for living
- [35:37] Dealing with our deepest and darkest emotions
- Learn more about my coaching, how you and thousands of other legends like yourself can change your life for the better: https://jcfcoaching.com/
- Stay on track with your progress with us: https://www.facebook.com/JCF-Support-Team-532089067167965
- Join our Facebook group and receive FREE information how you can slay through life like a savage: https://www.facebook.com/groups/highperformancemen
- Learn more about the Hierarchy of Health: https://jcfcoaching.kartra.com/page/hierarchy_of_health
- Do you want to reach your Summit? Sign up here for FREE: https://jcfcoaching.kartra.com/page/life-summit