Living the life we’ve always dreamed of is one of the reasons why we’re working so hard every single day.
We don’t want to settle for anything less. We all want the best for ourselves and the people we care about.
In the years I’ve spent helping out troubled men through JCF, I’ve witnessed a lot of incredible transformations which paved the way for their successes.
But not all men have the same story to tell.
While some are already dominating and crushing it in their lives, some are left behind stuck and struggling to move forwards.
It’s because when problems get in our way, we all deal differently.
Some choose to face the challenges head on. They want to set things straight and look for solutions. They never waste time.
But others don’t have it in themselves to do the same. Instead of going into action, they’d rather choose to sit on it. And nothing good comes out of this.
There are so many good reasons for us to act and be like the former. Why?
Hit the play button to find out.
I’ll see you in there, legends.
- [01:36] Two types of people when faced with dilemmas
- [06:30] Difference between successful and unsuccessful people
- [07:15] The lie unsuccessful people always tell
- [08:38] The mistake of undervaluing time
- [10:51] Looking at life in a different perspective
- [14:43] How to avoid regrets in the future
- Learn more about my coaching, how you and thousands of other legends like yourself can change your life for the better: https://jcfcoaching.com/
- Stay on track with your progress with us: https://www.facebook.com/JCF-Support-Team-532089067167965
- Join our Facebook group and receive FREE information how you can slay through life like a savage: https://www.facebook.com/groups/highperformancemen
- Learn more about the Hierarchy of Health: https://jcfcoaching.kartra.com/page/hierarchy_of_health
- Do you want to reach your Summit? Sign up here for FREE: https://jcfcoaching.kartra.com/page/life-summit