Whenever we would be asked as kids about what we want to be when we grow up,
we’d be quick to answer that we’d either want to be a soldier, a policeman, a doctor, or even a rich businessman.
But as we grow older, we become unsure of the path we should take. We don’t know what we want anymore.
We’re stuck living in the gray area because we haven’t found our purpose. We have doubts and what-ifs constantly circling in our heads.
We’re keeping busy doing everything and anything. But we’re not clear on where we want to go. We stay busy because that’s what we thought men are supposed to do.
We hate a boring and quiet life, but have you ever thought that a boring life could be the best life you’ll live?
Because I’m living in one now, and it’s all happy days with no regrets. But I also had a fair share of ups and downs before I got to this happy place.
Josh Hamilton joins me once again as we talk about what it takes to live an amazing “boring” life and how being in touch with our feminine side can empower us to be the best men we could be.
Hit that play button, and I’ll see you in there, legends.
- [01:39] James’ philosophy in life and business
- [06:24] Building a connection with yourself to find purpose
- [08:50] What it’s like to live a boring life
- [13:23] Learning from your own and other people’s wins and losses
- [19:25] Truth: Behind a good man is an even better woman
- [25:50] Why a woman’s essence also matters in men
- [27:13] How James defines masculinity and femininity
- [31:20] Common misconception about busyness
- [36:52] The only negative thing about wanting more
- [38:33] Dealing with hate and letting go of judgment
- [46:30] Why people bring others down and how to get rid of this attitude
- [50:31] How femininity empowers men
- Learn more about my coaching, how you and thousands of other legends like yourself can change your life for the better: https://jcfcoaching.com/
- Stay on track with your progress with us: https://www.facebook.com/JCF-Support-Team-532089067167965
- Join our Facebook group and receive FREE information how you can slay through life like a savage: https://www.facebook.com/groups/highperformancemen
- Learn more about the Hierarchy of Health: https://jcfcoaching.kartra.com/page/hierarchy_of_health
- Do you want to reach your Summit? Sign up here for FREE: https://jcfcoaching.kartra.com/page/life-summit