Taking a break now and then is an absolute must. We need it.
But if we’re indulging a little longer than we should, and a little too often– that’s the time when it becomes counterproductive.
The funny thing here is that whenever we slack a little bit too much, chances are we are fully aware of it.
Yet we allow ourselves to stay in these blackholes, because they’re comforting. They make us happy, they take us away from our problems and responsibilities.
We’re in a dream that we don’t want to wake up.
That, my friend, is procrastination.
No matter how smart or educated we are, if we happen to be major procrastinators, we’ll never get to where we want to be.
To where we DESERVE to be.
But we can always turn back from this bad habit.
If procrastination is a frequent house guest you’ve been dying to drive away, hit the play button.
Learn the best ways that you can do, to manage your time wisely and optimise your focus.
I’ll see you in there, legends.
- [01:06] Why putting things off can do you no good
- [04:41] Defining your life goals
- [08:26] How to avoid distractions
- [10:53] Creating a structure and having accountability
- [15:55] How to be uncommon
- [16:49] Getting rid of procrastination
- [17:21] Why we go out of focus
- [18:00] How to manage time effectively
- Learn more about my coaching, how you and thousands of other legends like yourself can change your life for the better: https://jcfcoaching.com/
- Stay on track with your progress with us: https://www.facebook.com/JCF-Support-Team-532089067167965
- Join our Facebook group and receive FREE information how you can slay through life like a savage: https://www.facebook.com/groups/highperformancemen
- Learn more about the Hierarchy of Health: https://jcfcoaching.kartra.com/page/hierarchy_of_health
- Do you want to reach your Summit? Sign up here for FREE: https://jcfcoaching.kartra.com/page/life-summit