Putting in A+ effort to become better in everything we do is amazing, especially in the career that we choose.
We want to reach our goals. We want to perform at our peak and be the best we can be.
But what if giving our maximum effort is actually costing us our health?
Shifting her career from chef to personal trainer, Jo Rushton is an author, educator and holistic healer, who kicked off her transformation by joining a bodybuilding competition.
She spent years and years of training to get the body she wanted. But behind the scenes, her health was giving up on her.
It all changed when Jo learned about the amazing world of holistic health. She found profound healing in every aspect of her life. Physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually.
And she never looked back.
This episode is a little different from what I usually do, but it’s packed with a lot of amazing things you’ll want to know about health, and overall wellness.
I can’t wait to have you listen to this conversation, so stick around and hit on that play button now.
Look forwards to seeing you there
- [00:15] How to know if the liver is not functioning properly anymore
- [03:57] System of systems: a different approach to understanding the body
- [06:38] Jo Rushton’s transition from the kitchen to the gym
- [09:30] A good physique doesn’t always reflect good health
- [14:55] Under recovery and undernourished injuries
- [17:01] Why tracking macronutrients is not enough
- [20:13] Simple trick to find out if your liver is doing well or not
- [22:20] Knowing the importance of water to our health
- [26:51] Jo’s journey to spirituality and self-love
- [31:32] Why the ego doesn’t lead to contentment and inner peace
- [35:46] Dealing with unresolved karma
- [42:38] There’s power in practicing self-awareness
- [47:44] The divine masculine and feminine consciousness
- [51:33] How to uncover your full potential by being in the present
- Learn more about my coaching, how you and thousands of other legends like yourself can change your life for the better: https://jcfcoaching.com/
- Stay on track with your progress with us: https://www.facebook.com/JCF-Support-Team-532089067167965
- Join our Facebook group and receive FREE information how you can slay through life like a savage: https://www.facebook.com/groups/highperformancemen
- Learn more about the Hierarchy of Health: https://jcfcoaching.kartra.com/page/hierarchy_of_health
- Do you want to reach your Summit? Sign up here for FREE: https://jcfcoaching.kartra.com/page/life-summit