There are age-old stereotypes that say ‘men shouldn’t cry’
Men shouldn’t show weakness
Men are not allowed to be soft or emotional
But rather men should be fearless
In his journey, Troy Wright crushed his demons by doing exactly what society believed he shouldn’t do as a man.
He proved that men are capable of feelings and that there’s no shame in embracing our emotions.
With determination, he braved through anxiety and depression and won the battle.
Join me in this episode and get inspired with Troy’s journey in becoming a high performance man.
- [01:57] Troy Wright before he started working with us
- [03:50] Why do some men prefer not to deal with the emotional stuff?
- [06:17] Looking suicide in the face
- [08:12] Should you put work first?
- [12:56] Signing up to our support network
- [15:19] Antidepressants, sleeping pills, and other medications
- [18:15] Will Troy’s situation be different if he came to us earlier?
- [23:10] How can the people closest to you identify if something is wrong?
- [24:57] Troy and his reinvention after working with us
- [27:39] Your mindset changes you
- [30:36] Feather, brick, bus
- [31:47] Dealing with anxiety and depression
- [34:36] What’s next for Troy
- Learn more about my coaching, how you and thousands of other legends like yourself can change your life for the better: https://jcfcoaching.com/
- Stay on track with your progress with us: https://www.facebook.com/JCF-Support-Team-532089067167965
- Join our Facebook group and receive FREE information how you can slay through life like a savage: https://www.facebook.com/groups/highperformancemen
- Learn more about the Hierarchy of Health: https://jcfcoaching.kartra.com/page/hierarchy_of_health
- Do you want to reach your Summit? Sign up here for FREE: https://jcfcoaching.kartra.com/page/life-summit