Most kids love to play around
Many of them would rather have fun times with friends
But Riley Stewart had a different kind of playful mind
At a very young age, he has already started his quest for greatness
Filling his piggy bank with money he earned on his own,
He set up his first business at 4.
Up to his uni days, he took up a double degree
And became a Construction Engineer at 20.
Although this soon taught him that he can never work for a huge firm
And eventually prompted him to embark on a four-month soul-searching,
A life-changing backpacking trip around Asia,
He discovered the incredible benefits of meditation
And got drunk in what he thought were superpowers that it gives
But soon enough, these spiritual abilities faded away from Riley
This made him realize that there’s always physical work to do to get physical stuff
Not too long after that, he found his calling…
That is to lead humankind towards greatness.
Now, Riley’s a successful investor, coach, marketing specialist,
and a multiple business owner at just the age of 24.
I see myself a lot in Riley
I see the kid who wanted nothing but self-improvement
While everyone else chose to f*ck around.
I see the practical youth who’d rather waste money than waste time
A luxury that can never be brought back.
I see the lad who’d go against the waves
Instead of sticking with old damned futile ways.
I know you’ll also see all of these in my podcast with this wonderful man.
Join me in this episode, legends.
- [01:09] The beginning of an incredible entrepreneurship journey
- [06:10] A powerful and life-changing backpacking trip
- [09:35] Attaining peace and happiness through meditation
- [13:25] Superpowers that Riley unlocked by meditating
- [21:12] There’s physical work to do to get physical stuff
- [22:52] Piercing through the gym marketing industry
- [26:25] Why figure something out when you can pay someone to coach you?
- [28:48] Overcoming industrial challenges brought by COVID-19
- [32:35] Fucking up the traditional finance system
- [34:42] The catch with the Crypto world
- [37:10] Taking advantage of the tons of cool sh*t going on today
- Reach out to Riley Stewart on socials:
- Join New Hope Cambodia’s volunteer programs https://newhopecambodia.com/
- Learn more about my coaching, how you and thousands of other legends like yourself can change your life for the better: https://jcfcoaching.com/
- Stay on track with your progress with us: https://www.facebook.com/JCF-Support-Team-532089067167965
- Join our Facebook group and receive FREE information how you can slay through life like a savage: https://www.facebook.com/groups/highperformancemen
- Learn more about the Hierarchy of Health: https://jcfcoaching.kartra.com/page/hierarchy_of_health
- Do you want to reach your Summit? Sign up here for FREE: https://jcfcoaching.kartra.com/page/life-summit