Every man on this planet wants to get better
Whether it’s about getting better in relationships
Careers, finances, have better homes, cars, health, family life, skills..
Hell, I still want to get better!
But at the end of the day
We can’t just say that we want it
We need to put in the work
And for some guys, that usually happens when they’ve had enough.
Patrick Hilier has had it with being a short-tempered bloke with a weight problem, and social anxiety
He couldn’t even stand having his picture taken
He’d be putting on the pounds drinking 10-12 bottles of piss a day just to bond with the boys
These ugly habits said so much about how he felt about himself
Mirrored the way he treated everyone else around him, most especially his family
Patrick started his journey with JCF a while back and he isn’t hard to miss
Because it just completely blows all of our minds
How this guy does his work to a tee.
I had this guy on my podcast because Patrick has an important message that a lot of us probably need to hear
Joining programs like ours is a great step
But making huge lifestyle changes doesn’t always come easy
Undoing habits we’ve been doing for ages is a struggle
Losing friends we’ve connected with those old habits is part and parcel of making a change.
But we need to always keep it in our heads
That these changes we make is only for our own good
So that we can make a better life for ourselves
And serve others in the process.
I hope you’ll like this episode as much as I did.
So press play and I’ll see you in there, legends.
- [00:38] Back when things could be better
- [03:46] When nothing seems to work
- [05:11] Midlife crisis and changing perspectives
- [07:24] Kickstarting massive life changes with diet and nutrition
- [09:10] The social pressures of drinking just to fit in
- [12:36] Carving out new goals
- [14:15] Patrick’s big win in parenting
- [17:04] Feeling good is undoubtedly infectious
- [21:36] Stress, anxiety, and social awkwardness
- [26:58] No hesitations, no reservations when you’re damn determined
- [28:11] Here’s what Patrick wants you to know if you’re having doubts
- Tips for staying present and productive
- Learn more about my coaching, how you and thousands of other legends like yourself can change your life for the better: https://jcfcoaching.com/
- Stay on track with your progress with us: https://www.facebook.com/JCF-Support-Team-532089067167965
- Join our Facebook group and receive FREE information how you can slay through life like a savage: https://www.facebook.com/groups/highperformancemen
- Learn more about the Hierarchy of Health: https://jcfcoaching.kartra.com/page/hierarchy_of_health
- Do you want to reach your Summit? Sign up here for FREE: https://jcfcoaching.kartra.com/page/life-summit