For most people, myself included, sales can sometimes be a dirty word.
It’s not fun, it’s not enjoyable. It’s basically pressuring people to give their money.
But selling is more than just that.
It’s about bringing value into people’s lives and genuinely giving a sh*t.
These are what allowed Andrew Poulton to go from zero to hero in sales
And run a very high performance sales team.
Throughout his journey, impostor syndrome reared its ugly head multiple time
And he struggled with a mindset of failure.
Now, he has become an absolute legend
Creating a world-class high performance environment and culture where his team thrives.
One of the things that helped him get here was mentorship and a thirst for learning.
We’re similar in this regard—our desire to surround ourselves with people who are absolutely crushing it.
And I agree with him 100% when he says, “If you’re learning, you’re always far more inspired.”
If you want to get inspired to up your performance as well, smash the play button
And soak up loads of insights from our conversation.
Look forwards to seeing you in the episode, legends
- [01:27] Attracting and keeping great talent
- [06:31] Taming the lone wolf salesperson
- [07:38] How much can a top salesperson earn?
- [08:40] At all levels of income, it’s the little things that matter
- [11:18] Overcoming an unsuccessful mindset and impostor syndrome
- [16:23] Setting up your sales team for success
- [20:54] The case for the commission-only model
- [26:56] Run your business by the numbers, not your gut
- [28:37] Mentorship and learning keeps you inspired
- [31:14] Money naturally comes after health
- [34:15] Tips for staying present and productive
About My Guest
Andrew Poulton is a business marketing and sales analytics expert, respectively, with a passion for creating impactful and profitable online fitness businesses. He is the co-founder of Hypothyroid Body Transformation, a multiple 7-figure fitness business. Helping people conquer hypothyroidism through balanced nutrition and a well-rounded lifestyle since 2017. Andrew also co-founded Systems By Design, an online coaching platform that aims to help fitness professionals grow their business to 7-figures.
- Reach out to Andrew Poulton on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/people/Andrew-James-Poulton/100050991353149/
- Check out Andrew’s coaching business: https://www.facebook.com/systemsbydesign/
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator: https://www.myersbriggs.org/my-mbti-personality-type/take-the-mbti-instrument/
- Tomato Timer: https://tomato-timer.com/
- 16 Personalities Test: https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test
- Listen to Andrew’s podcast: https://7figurefitnessbusiness.com/
- Limitless by Jim Kwik: https://www.limitlessbook.com/
- Learn more about my coaching, how you and thousands of other legends like yourself can change your life for the better: https://jcfcoaching.com/
- Stay on track with your progress with us: https://www.facebook.com/JCF-Support-Team-532089067167965
- Join our Facebook group and receive FREE information how you can slay through life like a savage: https://www.facebook.com/groups/highperformancemen
- Learn more about the Hierarchy of Health: https://jcfcoaching.kartra.com/page/hierarchy_of_health
- Do you want to reach your Summit? Sign up here for FREE: https://jcfcoaching.kartra.com/page/life-summit