Every person grows up differently
Some grow up a little more privileged,
While others grow up with normal set of folks
But for those of us who’ve had drug addicts for parents, lead a life that’s far from easy.
Ace Blue’s parents were hooked on meth since he was born
His father was part of a biker gang in their little town up in Nebraska,
And as a child Ace and his family would do drills late at night should an ambush come their way.
While other kids his age came home to a warm meal and a bedtime story.
His mother wasn’t any better.
She quit her job in real estate for drugs, and once threatened her children with a knife a few days after Christmas.
Ace’s turbulent childhood is pretty heavy
It’s definitely something that would make huge dent on any person’s mental and emotional well being
But that didn’t stop him from having the will to move on, chase his goals, and make a better life for himself and his siblings.
Ace is now raking it in as a sales agent and working super hard to make ten digits in the future.
And that’s why I admire Ace a lot.
We both value work, the importance of physical, emotional, and mental health
and self-discipline, especially in unfavorable situations
If there’s anything that we can learn from this lad, determination and grit
can help us get out of this dreadful cycle of life
Smash that play button now to know why you should listen to this bloke in this podcast.
See you in the episode, legends.
- [01:11] Ace’s unconventional childhood story
- [03:15] The effects of childhood trauma
- [05:10] Doing hard labor at a young age
- [08:34] The crucial turning point of Ace’s life journey
- [13:12] The detrimental impact of opiates in your body
- [18:42] Trying out sales and making money
- [22:00] Two kinds of motivation
- [24:10] The driving force to reach his financial goals
- [27:44] Why do only a few people talk about their mental health
- [33:21] How to achieve fulfillment and genuine happiness in life
- [38:21] Why Ace decided to work with us
- [42:45] Learning to put ego aside and its effects
- [45:04] When Ace took a hit and tumbled down
[49:30] Owning responsibilities and moving on with life
- Reach out to Ace Blue: https://www.facebook.com/adrian.ace.125
- Learn more about my coaching, how you and thousands of other legends like yourself can change your life for the better: https://jcfcoaching.com/
- Stay on track with your progress with us: https://www.facebook.com/JCF-Support-Team-532089067167965
- Join our Facebook group and receive FREE information how you can slay through life like a savage: https://www.facebook.com/groups/highperformancemen
- Learn more about the Hierarchy of Health: https://jcfcoaching.kartra.com/page/hierarchy_of_health
- Do you want to reach your Summit? Sign up here for FREE: https://jcfcoaching.kartra.com/page/life-summit