Being successful in life sometimes doesn’t always require being the smartest person in the world.
Because whenever we try to be, that’s when we overthink, and spend so much useless time obsessing over stupid stuff
And next thing we know, the opportunity has passed us by.
The people who are most likely to succeed are often the ones who fly by the seat of their pants, and savor every moment of each day.
Sure they sound like the impulsive sort.
But these are the guys who are willing to take risks.
And if there is one thing they all have in common that enables them to succeed, it would be SELF CONFIDENCE.
Taki Moore here is a bloke brimming with confidence.
He’s probably got it from his mum.
But this asset of his has allowed him to have a high tolerance for risk.
And make a huge success in his business Million Dollar Coach, where he coaches over a thousand niche business coaches who are raking in 6 figures per month.
Taki sees his purpose in life is to become a fully expressed life artist.
Squeezing out the juice from every experience, moment, and relationship day by day.
This explains a lot why he loves being a coach, loves building a sense of community in his business, and that he’s not afraid of taking risks.
If you have success in your mind, but you often second guess yourself, and what you need to do..
Take it from a guy like Taki who is a big believer that if “we’ll never do it, we will never know”.
But if that’s not enough of a push, hit the play button for some added motivation (and a few laughs) from Taki Moore.
See you in this episode, legends.
- [00:41] A headstart in marketing
- [08:34] Getting his hands wet on coaching and having loads of fun
- [12:20] Sage advice on managing risks
- [15: 16] Let’s talk about client types
- [18:43] Why Taki loves marketing
- [20:39] A balancing act of a booming business and being a father to 6 kids
- [26:45] People like being busy for no reason
- [30:44] Taki’s high performance man plan
- [33:43] Building good connections with people online like we did pre-pandemic
- [35:47] Knowing his purpose and goals in life
- [41:38] Focus on your people and product and the marketing and sales will follow
- Reach out to Taki Moore: https://www.linkedin.com/in/coach-marketing-expert/
- 4 Hour Work Week by Tim Ferris: https://www.amazon.com/4-Hour-Workweek-Escape-Live-Anywhere/dp/0307465357
- Seven Day Weekend: Changing The Way Work Works by Ricardo Selmer: https://www.amazon.com/Seven-Day-Weekend-Changing-Work-Works/dp/1591840260
- Anything You Want: 40 Lessons for a New Kind of Entrepreneur by Derek Sivers: https://www.amazon.com/Anything-You-Want-Lessons-Entrepreneur-ebook/dp/B00SI0B5FS
- Learn more about my coaching, how you and dozens of other superstars like yourself can change your life for the better: https://jcfcoaching.com/
- Stay on track with your progress with us: https://www.facebook.com/JCF-Support-Team-532089067167965
- Join our Facebook group and receive FREE information how you can slay through life like a savage: https://www.facebook.com/groups/highperformancemen
- Learn more about the Hierarchy of Health: https://jcfcoaching.kartra.com/page/hierarchy_of_health
- Do you want to reach your Summit? Sign up here for FREE: https://jcfcoaching.kartra.com/page/life-summit
About My Guest
Taki Moore specialises in quick, effective marketing techniques that get fast and highly profitable results for coaches.
His company, Million Dollar Coach, is a community and set of tools and resources for the world’s top coaches. If you’re breaking six figures and looking to move to the magic seven-figure mark, then Million Dollar Coach is designed specifically for you.