A separation in marriage is tough sh*t
It happens when we fail to fill our own cup, and we take out our issues on our partners.
That’s exactly what happened to my guest, Terry Llewelyn
He wasn’t being the best father and husband that he needed to be for his family
He had a terrible attitude, he couldn’t control his emotions,
He struggled to perform in the business he was running
On top of that he was heavily drinking as an outlet for his stress
Terry lived like that for a very long time
His wife couldn’t deal with the jackass of a husband he was being, and decided to leave him.
When that happens, most men would often choose to throw in the towel,
And not face the problem head on.
But Terry had enough of failure.
His life challenge drove him to fix the real problem
And that problem was him.
Terry put all his energy into becoming a better version of himself
He might have learned this the hard way
But he wasn’t afraid of failing anymore
And there’s nothing a positive mind can’t accomplish.
Fast forward to the present Terry is crushing it at work, he’s off the alcohol, his testosterone is top notch
He’s back home with his family (best part!)
The communication he has with the missus is worlds apart better than it was before
Their relationship now feels brand new every single day.
Failure is not the benchmark that determines how successful we are when we get there.
It is a journey, not a destination.
If everything starts to feel impossible, there’s always something we can do.
Take it from Terry, sharing what he’s had to go through, and where he is now.
See you in the episode, legends.
- [00:05] Terry’s rollercoaster of a month: October
- [04:55] The turning point
- [09:52] Learning from your failure
- [12:56] Taking the first step is the beginning of change
- [16:40] The changes within that Terry welcomed
- [21:25] The ripple effect: how failure turned things around for Terry & his family
- [25:28] The kind of motivation from having a business coach
- [29:29] Wise words from Terry
- Learn more about my coaching, how you and dozens of other superstars like yourself can change your life for the better: https://jcfcoaching.com/
- Stay on track with your progress with us: https://www.facebook.com/JCF-Support-Team-532089067167965
- Join our Facebook group and receive FREE information how you can slay through life like a savage: https://www.facebook.com/groups/highperformancemen
- Learn more about the Hierarchy of Health:https://jcfcoaching.kartra.com/page/hierarchy_of_health