Tommy Trout is a high level dude who doesn’t have a business background.
He is a bloke who’s biggest life mission is to help others
He started out traveling around the Outback for National Suicide Prevention programs in communities with high numbers of suicide cases.
And the business he runs now happens to be a major success
Because it caters to a market that the fitness industry overlooks.
He is the founder of his own company, WeFlex, they connect people with a disability to mainstream fitness and health providers.
His company employs people that belong to the same demographic the business caters to.
Because they understand the real needs and what will work for their market.
You see a lot of fellas often reject clients with special needs because they don’t know how to handle them.
The problem is very close to home for Tommy because autism runs in his family.
He’s searched high and low for physical therapists who could help his folks out
And decided one day to put up WeFlex to help see an end to the problem.
Tommy may not be the typical businessman but he is a visionary changing world.
I’ve invested in the company because I really believe this is a product we’ve been needing for a very long time.
And having him in my podcast was the right thing to do.
See you in the episode, legends.
- [01:16] Traveling around the Outback for National Suicide Prevention initatives
- [03:32] What the media is not telling us about suicide epidemic
- [06:51] Why people don’t say how they really feel
- [09:37] The good, bad, and the ugly about social media
- [11:28] A noble source of inspiration behind WeFlex
- [22:46] Widening the market to people with disabilities
- [30:37] Growing a business from good intentions
- [34:12] Hard start, $2 loaves of bread, but made it work
- [40:08] Employing people for the kind of people the company serves
- [44:05] Giving equal amount of respect to everybody disabled or not
- [49:30] Dealing with negative backlash
- [50:38] Identifying Tommy’s role models
- [53:40] Why Tommy refuses to be CEO and that founders are the biggest risk
- [01:06:56] The most rewarding part of the job
[01:13:27] Do you want to join WeFlex? Here’s how.
- Reach out to Tommy at WeFlex Pty Ltd: https://weflex.com.au/
- Learn more about my coaching, how you and dozens of other superstars like yourself can change your life for the better: https://jcfcoaching.com/
- Stay on track with your progress with us: https://www.facebook.com/JCF-Support-Team-532089067167965
- Join our Facebook group and receive FREE information how you can slay through life like a savage: https://www.facebook.com/groups/highperformancemen
- Learn more about the Hierarchy of Health: https://jcfcoaching.kartra.com/page/access
About Our Guest
Tommy Trout is the Founder of WeFlex, a startup that connects people with a disability to mainstream fitness and health providers.They facilitate training to ensure confidence in these professionals and leverage the power of technology to change lives at scale.
Thanks for tuning in! If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to like, subscribe and share this podcast. I’ll see you at the next one!