|Exercise Order||Exercise||Reps||Working Sets||Rest (seconds)||Tempo|
|A1||450 Incline Dumbbell Bench Press||8-12||4||10||30X0|
|A2||300 Incline Barbell Bench Press||8-12||4||10||30X0|
|A3||Flat Dumbbell Bench Press||12-15||4||90||30X0|
|B1||150 Decline Reverse Grip EZ Bar Press||8-12||4||10||30X0|
|B2||Low to High Cable Fly||8-12||4||10||30X0|
|B3||Medium Height Cable Fly||12-15||4||90||30X0|
|C1||Decline Dumbbell Fly||12-15||5||60||20X0|
- The letter on exercise order tells you what order to do the exercise. So the A superset is first and you will do A1 before A2
- The First number (as in 2010) is the amount of time you should take to perform the Eccentric portion, or, the lowering of the weight or exercise.
- The Third number (as in 2010) is the amount of time you should take to perform the Concentric portion or the raising of the exercise or weight. An X indicates as fast as possible, i.e. explosive (but still maintaining good form).
- The Second number (as in 2010) is the amount of time to hold the weight/pause at the bottom of the exercise.
- The Fourth number (as in 2010) is the amount of time to hold the weight/pause at the top of the exercise.
- Using 2010, you would perform a 2 second eccentric portion (lowering the weight), no pause at the bottom, a one second concentric portion and no pause at the top.