|Exercise Order||Exercise||Reps||Working Sets||Rest (seconds)||Tempo|
|A1||Standing Barbell Biceps Curl||20-25||6||60||20X0|
|B1||Seated Dumbbell Curl||15-20||5||10||20X0|
|B2||Prone Reverse Grip EZ Bar Curl||15-20||5||90||20X0|
|C1||Standing Hammer Curl||12-15||4||60||20X0|
|D1||Seated Preacher Curl||8-10||3||10||20X0|
|D2||Dumbbell Concentration Curl||8-10||3||10||20X0|
|D3||Straight Bar Cable Curl||8-10||3||90||20X0|
- The letter on exercise order tells you what order to do the exercise. So the A superset is first and you will do A1 before A2
- The First number (as in 2010) is the amount of time you should take to perform the Eccentric portion, or, the lowering of the weight or exercise.
- The Third number (as in 2010) is the amount of time you should take to perform the Concentric portion or the raising of the exercise or weight. An X indicates as fast as possible, i.e. explosive (but still maintaining good form).
- The Second number (as in 2010) is the amount of time to hold the weight/pause at the bottom of the exercise.
- The Fourth number (as in 2010) is the amount of time to hold the weight/pause at the top of the exercise.
- Using 2010, you would perform a 2 second eccentric portion (lowering the weight), no pause at the bottom, a one second concentric portion and no pause at the top.